Pulley / Sheave Production
Choose from our standard line, or we can custom design pulleys to your specifications in Pressed Steel or Solid steel construction.
Pulley Sizes and Types
- Pressed Steel Pulleys (See list of sizes)
- Outside Diameters from 2 1/2" to 16"
- V-belt pulleys for O, A, B, and C-section belts
- Steel gauges from 18 gauge (0.047"), 14 gauge (0.075"), and 11 gauge (0.120")
- Single, double, and triple groove pulleys
- Welded and/or brazed hubs
- Special pulley, hub, keyway, and setscrew configurations are available upon request
- Applications include lawn /garden, agriculture, overhead door, conveyors, sweeping equipment, construction products, and other industrial equipment
Solid Bar Stock Pulleys
- Outside diameters from 1 1/2" thru 6"
- V-belt, cable groove, and flat belt designs along with multiple groove designs
- Machined from steel, aluminum, and plastics
- Production volumes from 25 to 10,000 in CNC lathes and/or screw machines
- Special design to customer specifications or Dimatic can design to your needs
- Applications include agriculture, conveyors, motor pulleys, mixing equipment, overhead doors, construction, and other industrial equipment